Originally posted at Smooth Sale
BEST YEAR YET!
As 2017 quickly approaches, new and refreshing opportunities arise. Let’s make 2017 the Best Year Ever!
No matter what you come up against, keep saying, “No matter what comes my way, this will be my best year ever. I will turn lemons into lemonade and put cherries on top. I will be happy, joyous, and prosperous because this is my year!”
To attract the good into our lives, we need to think positively!
SMART MONEY MANAGEMENT
Managing money almost always tops the list of the need to do better. Easy suggestions include:
- Consider purchasing gifts for the holidays all during the year as items go on sale. Year-round gift buying helps to avoid a huge expense at the end of the year.
- Work on paying off credit card debt. One way to do this is to ask your credit card company to settle your total balance by making an offer. For example, if you owe $5,000, tell the credit card company that you want to pay it off completely and suggest $2,000. They may come back with $2,500 or $3,000 to pay it off. Be ready to pay the entire settlement to which you agree.
- Another smart money management strategy is to submit $50-$100 dollars or more on your mortgage payment. Tell your mortgage company to apply the extra amount towards the principle.
For a fantastic 2017, commit to new and fun ways to live life. Incorporate a healthier lifestyle, instead of a quick weight loss plan. Find a friend or family member who has a similar goal to encourage each other. Surround yourself with loving and fun support. By focusing on your lifestyle and support, you’ll be more motivated to eat better and be healthier long-term.
Try new and fun ways to exercise. Move your body more by stretching before and as you get out of bed. Incorporate dancing (to your favorite music) into your day. Get outside and walk either with a partner, group or alone. Listen to music that motivates you. All the while, surround yourself with good company. Be creative!
EMBRACE THE NEW
To make 2017 a year of success and accomplishments, look for new ways to be creative and inspired. Being creative can spark inspiration, and the inspiration can spark creativity! Find, discover, develop, create, and deepen your passion for something or a couple of things. By being creative, inspired, and passionate, you’ll get things done with ease and excitement. Journaling and personal development can spur your creativity. Invest in yourself by continually improving your skills and talents. Keep getting creative with new ways of doing things you want to do. To be as creative as possible, feed your curiosity!
At PWIC, we are adding new and creative ways to help our members achieve their humanitarian projects’ goals. In 2017, we are adding monthly global calls to keep our members connected and up-to-date to help accelerate their good work. We are adding a new tracking method that will enable our members to keep track of their milestones, such as, how many people they have helped and how they are improving lives. We will also be rolling out training modules to help our members with funding, team building, project expansion, leadership skills, and more. We are excited and inspired!
We are passionate about connecting and training women humanitarian leaders to expand their gifts and talents for making a bigger impact for a better world. The progress and expansion of our and our members’ projects will culminate at our Global Impact Conference August 10-11, 2017 in San Francisco where we’ll showcase everyone’s progress and impact to date. The conference will provide an opportunity for members and guests to connect and share their ideas and resources to make an even Bigger Impact. The creativity and inspiration just keep growing!
You never know how our connections will help. The possibilities are endless. Through a PWIC connection, one of our members, Justina Page, was able to do her first Ted Talk. Justina’s Ted Talk gave her more exposure to expand her work as an advocate for burn survivors, helped to propel her to become an international speaker, and empowered her legacy.
We would love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com and let us know what you are doing to improve lives.
Whatever your interest in making the world a better place, become a part of PWIC’s ‘Women Humanitarian Leaders Global Map’ by completing our short form. We will include on our website among a tapestry of women leaders who are making a difference around the world. Click here to complete the Form and click here to see the map: Leader’s Map.
PWIC members are working with humanitarian projects and causes, such as:
- Advocating for Burn Survivors
- Reducing and Eliminating Human Trafficking
- Reducing Recidivism
- Empowering Women, Men, and Children at Risk
- Empowering Developing Countries
- Reducing and Eliminating Poverty and Homelessness
Together we can make a difference. No matter what the rest of the world is doing, WE can still create a better world. Together, Let’s Make a Bigger Impact in Society!
There are several ways you can join us in our efforts to make the world a better place:
- Become a member of Powerful Women International Connections.
- Mark Your Calendar and plan to attend the Global Impact Conference August 10-11, 2017
- You can make a difference in the lives of others by contributing to our GoFundMe campaign.
If everyone reading this would contribute any amount, even just $10, you can help improve lives. With your help, we can unite more women humanitarian leaders and help them to make a bigger impact.
- Review the low points and high points for the year.
- Acknowledge the lessons learned and what to improve moving forward.
- Smile upon reflecting on your achievements.
- Expand upon those achievements of which you are most proud in 2017.
- Advise others on how you found success.
- Find collaborative partners.
- Include community service in your business plan.
- Teach others to do the same.
- Expand community involvement to embolden your legacy.
- Celebrate Success!