Originally posted at Smooth Sale
CEO Powerful Women International Connections
We are still in the first quarter of our ‘to do list’ for 2017. It is inspiring to realize the number of people focused on their breakdowns has declined. Instead, they are sharing their breakthroughs and welcomed good news. Miracles do happen!
The bigger our goals, the more intense our focus and the faster we move past the breakdowns.
Three Tips to “Break Through Barriers to Miracles”
- Commitment helps remove fear and doubt.
As time moves on, the challenges become familiar and easier to move past. Being committed helps you to stay focused on the bigger picture.
- Persistence helps diminish the distractions that get in your way of your commitments.
Being persistent helps you to become stronger in ways you never knew yourself to be.
- Overcoming difficulties helps us to become wiser and operate differently from the norm.
Becoming the person who overcomes obstacles enables you to dominate breakdowns and transform them into victories. The process makes you a champion.
Commitment to Succeed
Your commitment to doing something different will sometimes present breakdowns that prove to be pathways to your miracles. We cannot improve our lives if we keep doing the same over and over again. Often the routine has to change and shift for the new ideas to transform into reality.
When you become comfortable with change, you are less likely to become depressed or feel suppressed. Instead, you become a master of your life. For a mood booster, put on music from the movie “Rocky” or Patti LaBelle’s “I Have a New Attitude.” Dance, sing and take actions to deal with any breakdown that may occur. You are stronger than you think. Stand up and take the challenge that life has dealt you. You can do it!
You can either sit down in a slumber or rise to your victory. It is your choice and your decision.
Move Past Distractions
Take the time upfront to let off steam concerning annoyances to get them out of your system. Anger is a natural human emotion but work with it privately or a trusted partner. Find a faithful listener who is committed to your success, and who will help turn the page to find an improved outlook.
A cautionary note: do not allow feeling sorry for yourself take over your days. Instead, do whatever it is you have to do to take on your challenge. It seems the bigger your commitment, the more challenging becomes the breakdown. Have in place a collaborative support team for when the need arises.
Be the Champion
Not everyone can take the change of heart challenge. Firm commitment belongs to a small minority. You know who you are. You are leaders of your families and communities. You are a Champion of Life. You are known for doing extraordinary things, or the time has arrived do the extraordinary at this point in your life.
PWIC is a company that helps our members with their breakdowns. We know that they will have many because they are committed to changing lives – so they are in need of support. Should you be working to change lives, we invite you to join us:
Join PWIC ‘Women Humanitarian Leaders Global Map to showcase how you are making a difference. Complete our World Leader’s Map (No cost to complete the short form.) to showcase how you are making a difference in the world.
Some of our humanitarian Member Projects include:
- Burn Survivors
- Human Trafficking
- Reducing Recidivism
- Children at Risk
- Empowering Developing Countries
Together WE can create a better world.
There are several ways you can join us in our efforts to make the world better:
- Become a member of Powerful Women International Connections.
- Contribute to our GoFundMe site above. (Any amount helps us to assist our members.)
- Mark Your Calendar and plan to attend the Global Impact Conference August 10-11, 2017
With your help, we can expand our projects, unite more women humanitarian leaders, and help them make a bigger impact. For more information about the difference our members are making, visit www.pwiconnections.com/projects.html or emails us at email@example.com and let us know about your project or desire to make the world better. We would love to hear from you!
We Invite You!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR There are also many ways you can join us in our efforts to make the world a better place. Become a member. Let us know what you are doing to change lives!
- Maintain a positive mindset to move forward.
- Write down your year-end goal.
- Add the completion date next to your year-end goal.
- Commit to 4 quarterly goals that lead to the yearly goal; include set dates.
- List milestones to achieve for each quarterly goal.
- Maintain a daily running task list of things to be accomplished.
- As tasks are complete, cross them off the list and continue to add new ones.
- Establish a time safety-net, such as one evening per week, to complete tasks on time for when the unexpected occurs.
- As you reach goals and milestones more quickly, reset the last quarterly goal and refine your vision for the year.
- Analyze what works best to leverage and continue to build bigger and better.
- Celebrate Success!